Skip to main content

First blog

whoop whoop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the plant fiend

Image of myself My name is Lindsi Unsell. I am a senior at The University of Oklahoma and I am studying Communications. All of my Communication classes have been so interesting and relevant to everyday life. I have actually noticed myself become a better communicator and have been more aware of how others communicate around me. As a senior, I am both excited and nervous to have such limited time in school left. I feel so happy that I have come this far successfully and I can see the light at the end of this stressful yet rewarding tunnel. I also work at The Oklahoma Daily as a copy editor and hope to try my hand at some writing for the newspaper this final semester. The Daily has been one of the most rewarding things I have done at OU. I have met a niche group of people that help me connect with others outside of school that I may not have gotten the chance to meet otherwise. I love being a part of the school newspaper because I feel so much more aware of events going on locall

Comment Wall

Beowulf slaying Grendel Here is a link to my storybook website about Beowulf and his many thrilling adventures.

Week Two Story: The Ivory Man

Author's note: When I read the original story for this one, metamorphosis I was drawn to how romantic it is. If you have every seen the 80's film Mannequin , this story reminded me of it. When re-creating this story I wanted to change the gender and different aspects of what a woman might want from a man instead of what a man would want from a woman. I kept to the story for the most part but changed a few things. "Metamorphosis: Pigmalion" from Tony Kline. Web source . Ivory Man In the lovely town of Cyprus there lived a woman named Padme. She was quite fed up with all of the men in her town. She thought they did not see her as an intelligent artist, but only as a woman that should not busy herself with such things. In a fit of annoyance she went to her shop and began working tirelessly on a most beautiful sculpture of a man... The perfect man. The sculpture was crafted from the finest ivory. Padme made sure to make his lips full, his cheekbones high and his